My son's new coat...


It's been a snowy week here in Massachusetts, but nothing compared to last year's winter.  Today, my son was playing outside with all the neighborhood kids and when I put on his coat it seemed as though his arms had grown a few inches!  LOL, anyway, I decided it was time to get him a new coat.  I can't complain because I bought the coat he uses now, 2 years ago and a size too big so it would last him longer. 

Another blogger that I follow had posted about HauteLook having a kids' outerwear blowout sale with coats up to 75% off.  Anyway, I found this great Airwalk Puffer Jacket for my son for only $21.99 (normally $68)!  I was thrilled! 

If you haven't heard about HauteLook, you should definitely check them out.  They have tons of great deals on many items!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo, Web Banner, Letterhead deal - help a new business get started!

Fake Coupons - please read

Like shopping? Read this....