My trip to Old Navy (Mega Bag Deal) on 7/9

Not bad for $20, right? This was my girl's bag.  Both of them were thrilled!  Especially since one of them LOVES Belle and the other LOVES Hello Kitty.

Here's my son's bag.  He loves shirts with collars so this was perfect for him!  Of course, we bought his bag a size bigger than he is so all these will probably go right to the attic and come out next spring!
Normally Saturday mornings are when I teach several piano lessons.  Well, I had a couple reschedule for other days during the week and one that was still due to come at 10.  This deal was so good that I knew I'd have to be there right when the store opened to get my 2 bags and then have time to get home and teach.  

So I set my alarm for 6:30 today, got everyone up and showered, cleaned up the house and we were off to Old Navy.  We got there at 7:50 and saw two ladies waiting at the door (they opened at 8 a.m. today) with their daughters.  We waited until the manager came out just before 8 and explained the rules.  The bags are sealed (no peeking), get a bag and he writes your name on it and it goes to the register.  You're still welcome to shop around afterward and get your bag when you pay for everything at once.  There was a limit of 2 bags per person.  So my husband grabbed a bag for himself and one for my son, then I claimed one for myself and the girls.  I was prepared to play rough and peek inside the bags if they were open but I'm glad my store had a plan and it went smoothly with everyone pleased in the end.  

If you haven't had a chance to get to Old Navy today, go!  If there aren't any bags left when you get there, you can still find some great deals since they're having a sale with many items marked 75%!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo, Web Banner, Letterhead deal - help a new business get started!

Fake Coupons - please read

Like shopping? Read this....