My trip to Staples today! (Includes links to the coupons)

Before coupons, this cost $22.79...

After coupons, only $10.46!
So I usually avoid Staples thinking they're overpriced and if I need paper for the printer or pens I can get much better deals at Wal-Mart or Target.  Well, I'm certainly glad I went today before the coupons expired!  These were items I needed anyway.  I got the following:

  • 1 Flip Flop Eraser set (for the prize box for my piano students)
  • 1 4-pack Uniball Fine point pens
  • 1 Chocolate lab notepad
  • 1 2-pack mini composition books
  • HP Multipurpose paper 500 sheets 
  • 1 Coupon expandable file
  • 3 Twisted Erasers (for the prize box)
Here are the links to the coupons that I found from Staples.com:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo, Web Banner, Letterhead deal - help a new business get started!

Fake Coupons - please read

Like shopping? Read this....