Old Navy Super C-A-S-H UPDATE for those in Hurricane Irene's path...

Remember the Super C-A-S-H event at Old Navy, where you get $10 in Old Navy cash to spend between 8/25 and 8/29 for every $20 you spent between 8/1 and 8/18?  

Well, I went in to my Old Navy store today to redeem my "cash" and get my oldest daughter some pants (can't keep up with how fast she's growing!).  There was a sign on the door that said because of Hurricane Irene coming through the area they'd accept the "Super C-A-S-H" until 8/31.  I didn't see this advertised on their website or facebook page but the sign was at my store in Sturbridge, MA.  If you were in an area affected by the hurricane, you should call your store to see if they are accepting the cash. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo, Web Banner, Letterhead deal - help a new business get started!

Fake Coupons - please read

Like shopping? Read this....